With the advancing technology, watches has advanced a lot and a need arises to stay with it, and that’s when you guys would search for best smartwatches in India.
When smartwatches were invented it was little more than just an item of luxury that you probably did not need but wanted nonetheless. But now, they are not less than Chota packet bada dhamaka for you guys. Nowadays they come with complete fitness trackers and last for more than a day, making them a lot easier to recommend.
So we present you with the list of best smartwatches in India 2019.
A smartwatch is something more than just a regular watch. It is like a minicomputer which is wrist-worn to get notified about texts, social-network updates, incoming calls, messages, etc.
Choosing the best smartwatches in India is a difficult task when most of us are unaware of new technology and in the presence of so many new technologies. So one need to consider every single factor before purchasing a smartwatch as per his/her needs.
In this article, I’m gonna tell you what to look before buying a smartwatch and I’m gonna also let you know about which are the best smartwatches in India and you can buy them right now sitting at your home.
List of the Best smartwatches in India 2019
1. APPLE WATCH SERIES 5 (44 mm)
The Apple Watch Series 5 is one of the best smartwatches in India. Th ere is hardly any watch in its competition when it comes to best smartwatches in India. But how did it achieve these standard let’s see…
First of all, it’s the only smartwatch which generates a tonne of interest, and not just from tech addicts, but from the general public. That interest hasn’t exactly helped Apple’s competitors, but it has helped Apple’s smartwatch survive six generations.
You now get a bigger display with the choice of 40mm or 44mm dial sizes, as well as all the rest of the tech we’ve come to expect from the Apple Watch. The speaker is now louder, the build is still lightweight while feeling just as premium, and you can use your old straps with this new watch.
While all the above things are good, the most exciting tech is the fact there’s an ECG feature within the heart rate tracker. It can test your heart to see if you’re at a high risk of atrial fibrillation, which will allow you to seek help earlier if your health is in danger.
Since its launch, Apple has expanded the availability of the ECG feature to more markets outside of the US, including India. While it may not be used as often as other regular features, it could still save lives – as it has already done a couple of times.
There are still tons of fitness features and the latest watch OS6 apps onboard so you’ll likely love this smartwatch. The Apple Watch 5 is our favourite watch you can use with an iPhone (this won’t work with Android devices), but it’s just been pipped to the title of the best smartwatches in India.
- GPS + Cellular
- Always-On Retina display
- 30% larger screen
- ECG app
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- Built-in compass
- Emergency SOS
- International Emergency Calling
- The battery isn’t the best.
- Compatible with iPhone only
2. SAMSUNG GALAXY WATCH ACTIVE (Black), SM-R500NZKAINU
The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active is the sequel to the Gear Sport. It’s a stripped-down version of the flagship Galaxy Watch, with a focus on fitness tracking and wellness.
It was announced earlier in the year, along with the new Samsung S10 at Samsung Unpacked. After spending some time with the new smartwatch, we can safely say Samsung has delivered a stylish entry-level smartwatch that should also appeal to a broader audience.
It’s the redesign which is key to the success of the Galaxy Watch Active, as, despite this new smartwatch packing some neat new features, the fact that it looks sleeker and more sophisticated will no-doubt be the foremost decider in whether potential adopters pull the trigger
- Sleek Sporty Design in 4 Premium finishes
- Full Colour Super AMOLED with Always On Watchfaces
- Galaxy wearable app
- 24/7 Activity Tracking – 4 stage Sleep, Activity with continuous HRM
- Auto Stress Tracking & High HR Alert
- 39 Built-in Exercise Modes
- GPS & GLONASS
- 50m Water Resistant with Water Lock Mode
- BT & WiFi Connectivity
- Military-Grade Durability (MIL-STD-810G)
- 20mm Standard Watch Straps
- Samsung Health Ecosystem – 90+ Trackers & Step Challenges.
- Limited app support
Bixby still lacks
3. SAMSUNG GALAXY 42 MM SMARTWATCH (Gold)
If you’re not interested in the sleek, compact design of the Galaxy Watch Active, then the Galaxy Watch is probably more up your street. Its availability in two sizes will definitely help it appeal to more people, and itt also has a very good battery life.
We’ve tested out the larger 46mm version of the watch and were impressed with its battery life – in our testing, it lasted four days despite being used extensively. That’s impressive considering a lot of other watches on this list last a day or so from a single charge.
The rotating bezel remains a highlight of navigating around the Tizen OS on the watch, and the interface is one of the easiest to pick up that we’ve seen on a smartwatch.
- The circular design and Vintage textured body with scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass DX+
- Swim ready – water-resistant up to 50 m (5 ATM)
- Check the physical location and map routes with built-in GPS
- Track exercise time, calories burned, heart rate, distance and pace
- The battery lasts over 80 hours on Bluetooth mode and 24 hours with GPS on
- View schedule at a glance in my day watch face, get reminded of appointments and important occasion
- Slightly awkward looks
- No apps
- Annoying charger
- Bixby still lacks
4. FOSSIL SPORT SMARTWATCH – FTW4021 (Smokey blue)
Classic design. Modern tech. This 44mm Carlyle HR touchscreen smartwatch features a black silicone strap, speaker functionality, increased storage capacity and three smart battery modes to extend battery life for multiple days.
Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google are compatible with iPhone® and Android™ phones. Wear OS by Google and other related marks are trademarks of Google LLC. Supported features may vary between platforms.
- Heart-Rate Tracking, Ultra Lightweight, 24+ Hour Battery Life, Swimproof, Untethered GPS, Smartphone Notifications, Activity Tracking
- Case Diameter: 43mm
- Water Resistance: Up to 50meters
- Processor: Snapdragon 3100
- Internal storage: 4GB
- Lightweight interchangeable silicone strap
- Display: AMOLED
- Estimated 24-hour battery life, based on usage plus 2 additional days in low-power mode; magnetic USB rapid charger included; charge up to 80% in under an hour
- Feels plasticky
- Lacks high-end features
- GPS can be slow
5. APPLE WATCH SERIES 4 (44mm-Space gray)
- Over 30% larger display
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- Digital Crown with haptic feedback
- 50% louder speaker
- S4 SiP with a faster 64-bit dual-core processor
- Improved accelerometer and gyroscope for fall detection
- Aluminium case
- No longer the newest Apple Watch
9. FITBIT VERSA HEALTH & FITNESS SMARTWATCH (Peach)
- 4+ day battery life
- Refer User Manual for Setup instructions and Troubleshooting steps under ‘Product details
- Refer User Manual for Setup instructions and Troubleshooting steps under ‘Product details’
- Continuous heart rate
- Apps, clock faces and notifications
- Store and play 300+ songs
- No GPS
- Feels a little cheap and childish
10. HUAWEI WATCH 2 – ANDROID WEAR 2.0 SMARTWATCH (Carbon Black)
- Built-in GPS and continuous heart rate: monitor your heart rate and track your workout routes without your phone
- Scientific sleep tracking: HUAWEI TruSleep keeps track of light, deep and REM sleep stages to make your sleep truly restful
- Workout Coach: get real-time guidance and workout data such as recovery time and Vo2 Max
- NFC and Google assistant: make payments and have a personal voice assistant from your wrist
- Music and power: you can download and listen to music by Google play music on your watch. And you can optimize power consumption settings to get the most out of your device
So, this is the list of top 10 best smartwatches in India. I hope you like the list and this helped you to find your personal choice. For more details visit us daily and bookmark us.
Also, read our post on the best hair dryer in India and the best microwave oven in India